Subject: Re: [PATCH] riscv: Fix build error on rv32 + XIP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 21:09:59 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to riscv/linux.git (fixes)
by Palmer Dabbelt <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 22:21:20 +0100 you wrote:
> commit 66f1e6809397 ("riscv: Make XIP bootable again") restricted page
> offset to the sv39 page offset instead of the default sv57, which makes
> sense since probably the platforms that target XIP kernels do not
> support anything else than sv39 and we do not try to find out the
> largest address space supported on XIP kernels (ie set_satp_mode()).
> 
> But PAGE_OFFSET_L3 is not defined for rv32, so fix the build error by
> restoring the previous behaviour which picks CONFIG_PAGE_OFFSET for rv32.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - riscv: Fix build error on rv32 + XIP
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/66f962d8939f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html