Subject: Re: [PATCH] crypto: jitterentropy - avoid compiler warnings

From: Stephan Mueller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:55:27 +0200

Am Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015, 10:41:03 schrieb Guenter Roeck:

Hi Guenter, Geert,

>On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 04:18:54PM +0200, Stephan Mueller wrote:
>> Hi Geert, Guenter,
>> 
>> may I ask that you check that the following patch compiles without errors
>> or warnings on your systems?
>No build failures for all architectures.

Thank you very much for your help.

Now, if Geert would be so kind and have a check on his OpenRISC to ensure that 
there are no compiler warnings, I would be happy.

Though, does anybody have any idea what the AVR32 compiler warning about 
crypto/builtin.o not being relaxable mean and whether that is an issue? Note, 
when I was compiling AVR32, I saw some of these warnings for other builtin.o 
too.

Ciao
Stephan