Subject: Re: linux-next: md tree build failure

From: Neil Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:06:43 +1000

On Wednesday June 3, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> James often rebases against Jens' tree because there's frequently
> dependencies between between block and SCSI during the merge.  I suggest
> you do the same.

OK, I've just rebased my for-next tree against Jens' for-next, and
fixed the compile error with this incremental patch

--- a/drivers/md/raid0.c
+++ b/drivers/md/raid0.c
@@ -240,7 +240,7 @@ static int create_strip_zones(mddev_t *mddev)
         * now since we have the hard sector sizes, we can make sure
         * chunk size is a multiple of that sector size
         */
-       if (mddev->chunk_size % mddev->queue->hardsect_size) {
+       if (mddev->chunk_size % queue_logical_block_size(mddev->queue)) {
                printk(KERN_ERR "%s chunk_size of %d not valid\n",
                       mdname(mddev),
                       mddev->chunk_size);

I assume that is the preferred usage?

Thanks,
NeilBrown