Subject: Re: git trees which are not yet in linux-next

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:00:52 +1000

Hi Pierre,

On Tue, 13 May 2008 08:36:15 +0200 Pierre Ossman <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2 May 2008 15:12:06 -0700
> Andrew Morton <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > 
> > git-mmc: git+ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/drzeus/mmc.git#for-andrew
> > 
> 
> The stuff I've pushed to Andrew has always been what I've been hoping
> to merge in the next window, so it should just be a matter of renaming
> the branch. There is a #next at the above URI now.

I have added that for tomorrow, thanks.

I noticed that that tree also has a for-linus branch.  Would that be bug
fixes and stuff lined up for this release i.e. 2.6.26?  If so, I could
add that to linux-next as well as one of the early merge trees.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/