Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 14

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:23:10 +1000

Hi Geert,

On Thu, 15 May 2008 09:17:15 +0200 (CEST) Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Wow, did you really get all of this from that webpage??

No, he didn't.  He reran the build by hand.  Sorry, but there appears to
a bug somewhere in our build system (or one of the tools it is using)
that very occasionally loses a line of the log.  We are trying to track
it down.

> > The patch below fixes the zorro8390 build, and I think will keep the warnings
> > that Jeff is trying to silence silenced.

I have applied this patch to today's linux-next, so that this particular
bug will not prevent the m68k builds.  I am hoping someone will pick it
up (or an equivalent patch) so I can drop it again.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/