Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [PATCH] kprobes: fix compilation break due to kprobe_mutex

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 02:20:10 +1000

On Sat, 17 May 2008 23:59:26 +1000 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 17 May 2008 14:35:27 +0100 Russell King - ARM Linux <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > The answer is all of them.  I can't suggest any subset, mainly because
> > I don't know what's in each and what each will cover.  The coverage of
> > each is really up to each platform maintainer I'm afraid.
> 
> OK, I will see what happens if I add them all.  You may need to ping me
> if any get added or removed.

I have added them all.  There are some results on the web page already
(http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/compiler/11/) which are all ok.  On
our internal page (which will be mirrored above in an hour or so) there
are some failures (so far clps7500_defconfig, collie_defconfig,
corgi_defconfig, eseries_pxa_defconfig and magician_defconfig). Check
there later.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/