Subject: Re: linux-next: driver-core/i2c merge conflicts

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 23:05:46 -0700

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:18:20PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Greg, Jean,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the i2c tree got conflicts in
> drivers/i2c/i2c-core.c between "i2c-use-class_for_each_device" from the
> driver-core tree" and "i2c: Use class_for_each_device", "i2c: Use
> list_for_each_entry_safe" and "i2c: Simplify i2c_del_driver()" from the
> i2c tree.
> 
> I used the version from the i2c tree except I added NULL for the new
> parameter to class_for_each_device.  This merge fixup has replaced the
> build fixup in the previous linux-next tree.

Thanks, the fixup is fine, I ended up duplicating the same work in the
i2c tree accidentally for a different reason, as it is needed for some
class rework in the driver core tree.

thanks,

greg k-h