Subject: Re: linux-next: net-current/net merge conflict

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 17:49:47 +1000

Hi Dave,

On Sun, 25 May 2008 23:29:58 -0700 (PDT) David Miller <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to do a quick merge of net-2.6 into net-next-2.6
> right now and will push the result out to master.kernel.org
> after some build sanity tests.
> 
> Hopefully that will resolve both of the current merge
> conflicts in the networking.

That should work, thanks.  These merge conflict fixups are usually not a
real concern I just report them in case I do the wrong fixup and to keep
everyone informed.  When you do necessary merges, these will just
disappear.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/