Subject: linux-next: pci/driver-core merge conflicts

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:18:47 +1000

Hi Jesse, Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the pci tree got a trivial conflict in
drivers/base/power/main.c between commit
bd24b944eb93549b1ca5becbf27c7373504f7eed ("driver-core: prepare for
removal of 20 char limit from struct device") from the driver-core tree
and commit 4ba09608f82f2273b731560f702f8bbb167f4c23 ("Introduce new top
level suspend and hibernation callbacks") from the pci tree.  I took the
latter version except to use "dev_name(dev->parent)" instead of
"dev->parent->bus_id".

The second conflict was in include/linux/device.h between commit
9c77d9cc76e424a3c59822c405cbf75a45465170 ("class: move driver core
specific parts to a private structure") from the driver-core tree and
commit 4ba09608f82f2273b731560f702f8bbb167f4c23 ("Introduce new top level
suspend and hibernation callbacks") from the pci tree.  I just added both
new fields of struct class.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/