Subject: [PATCH] linux-next: Tree for May 29 - build failure s390x -typo in ccw_timeout_log()

From: Kamalesh Babulal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:58:24 +0530

Hi Stephen,

The next-20080529 kernel build fails on the s390x, with the error

drivers/s390/cio/device_fsm.c: In function `ccw_timeout_log':
drivers/s390/cio/device_fsm.c:55: error: syntax error before ';' token
drivers/s390/cio/device_fsm.c:56: error: syntax error before ';' token
make[2]: *** [drivers/s390/cio/device_fsm.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [drivers/s390/cio] Error 2
make: *** [drivers/s390] Error 2

Signed-off-by: Kamalesh Babulal <[email-masked]>
--
--- linux-2.6.26-rc4/drivers/s390/cio/device_fsm.c	2008-05-29 23:24:32.000000000 +0530
+++ linux-2.6.26-rc4/drivers/s390/cio/~device_fsm.c	2008-05-29 23:29:42.000000000 +0530
@@ -52,8 +52,8 @@ static void ccw_timeout_log(struct ccw_d
 	printk(KERN_WARNING "cio: orb:\n");
 	print_hex_dump(KERN_WARNING, "cio:  ", DUMP_PREFIX_NONE, 16, 1,
 		       orb, sizeof(*orb), 0);
-	printk(KERN_WARNING "cio: ccw device bus id: %s\n", dev_name(&cdev->dev);
-	printk(KERN_WARNING "cio: subchannel bus id: %s\n", dev_name(&sch->dev);
+	printk(KERN_WARNING "cio: ccw device bus id: %s\n", dev_name(&cdev->dev));
+	printk(KERN_WARNING "cio: subchannel bus id: %s\n", dev_name(&sch->dev));
 	printk(KERN_WARNING "cio: subchannel lpm: %02x, opm: %02x, "
 	       "vpm: %02x\n", sch->lpm, sch->opm, sch->vpm);
 
-- 
Thanks & Regards,
Kamalesh Babulal,
Linux Technology Center,
IBM, ISTL.