Subject: next 20080530: ubifs build errors

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:31:47 -0700

with:
CONFIG_UBIFS_FS=y
# CONFIG_UBIFS_FS_XATTR is not set
CONFIG_UBIFS_FS_ADVANCED_COMPR=y
# CONFIG_UBIFS_FS_LZO is not set
# CONFIG_UBIFS_FS_ZLIB is not set
# CONFIG_UBIFS_FS_DEBUG is not set

build gets:
fs/built-in.o: In function `compr_exit':
compress.c:(.text+0x4a3fc): undefined reference to `crypto_free_tfm'
fs/built-in.o: In function `compr_init':
compress.c:(.init.text+0x11d4): undefined reference to `crypto_alloc_base'
make[1]: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

because CRYPTO is not enabled.

---
~Randy
"He closes his eyes and drops the goggles.  You can't get hurt
by looking at a bitmap.  Or can you?"