Subject: Re: linux-next: kbuild-current build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:42:39 +1000

Hi Sam,

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 06:33:48 +0200 Sam Ravnborg <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > This is Linus' tree with just the net-current, arm-current and
> > kbuild-current trees merged i.e. just bug fixes queued for Linus' current
> > tree.  The build was done with "O=../powerpc_ppc64_defconfig -j24 -s"
> > i.e. separate object tree and parallel.
> > 
> > Reverting commit 68e9b79c8dad5245f28ab4f3527481b730dbdb61 ("kbuild:
> > simplify vmlinux link stage") makes the build work again.
> 
> This commit is in kbuild-next.git (for the merge window)
> My kbuild-fixes.git is empty at the moment.

Oops, sorry my mistake - I have the same tree listed for kbuild-current
and kbuild (next). :-(  I will fix it up for tomorrow.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/