Subject: next-20080611 rt2x00: build failure

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:07:48 -0700

when CONFIG_INPUT=n and
# CONFIG_NEW_LEDS is not set
CONFIG_LEDS_CLASS=y

(full config attached)

vmlinux.o: In function `iwl_rfkill_unregister':
(.text+0x174cdc): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
vmlinux.o: In function `iwl_rfkill_init':
(.text+0x174d9f): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
vmlinux.o: In function `iwl_rfkill_init':
(.text+0x174e2d): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
vmlinux.o: In function `iwl_rfkill_init':
(.text+0x174e53): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00rfkill_allocate_polldev':
rt2x00rfkill.c:(.text+0x176dc4): undefined reference to `input_allocate_polled_device'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00rfkill_poll':
rt2x00rfkill.c:(.text+0x176e8b): undefined reference to `input_event'
rt2x00rfkill.c:(.text+0x176e9f): undefined reference to `input_event'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00rfkill_unregister':
(.text+0x176eca): undefined reference to `input_unregister_polled_device'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00rfkill_free':
(.text+0x176efc): undefined reference to `input_free_polled_device'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00rfkill_suspend':
(.text+0x176f37): undefined reference to `input_free_polled_device'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00rfkill_register':
(.text+0x176fd8): undefined reference to `input_register_polled_device'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00leds_resume':
(.text+0x1772c0): undefined reference to `led_classdev_resume'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00leds_resume':
(.text+0x1772d4): undefined reference to `led_classdev_resume'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00leds_resume':
(.text+0x1772e8): undefined reference to `led_classdev_resume'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00leds_suspend':
(.text+0x17730a): undefined reference to `led_classdev_suspend'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00leds_suspend':
(.text+0x17731e): undefined reference to `led_classdev_suspend'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00leds_suspend':
(.text+0x17732f): undefined reference to `led_classdev_suspend'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00leds_unregister_led':
rt2x00leds.c:(.text+0x177348): undefined reference to `led_classdev_unregister'
vmlinux.o: In function `rt2x00leds_register_led':
rt2x00leds.c:(.text+0x1773c0): undefined reference to `led_classdev_register'
vmlinux.o: In function `rfkill_disconnect':
rfkill-input.c:(.text+0x209e4c): undefined reference to `input_close_device'
rfkill-input.c:(.text+0x209e53): undefined reference to `input_unregister_handle'
vmlinux.o: In function `rfkill_connect':
rfkill-input.c:(.text+0x209ea1): undefined reference to `input_register_handle'
rfkill-input.c:(.text+0x209eae): undefined reference to `input_open_device'
rfkill-input.c:(.text+0x209ebb): undefined reference to `input_unregister_handle'
vmlinux.o: In function `rfkill_handler_init':
rfkill-input.c:(.init.text+0x17405): undefined reference to `input_register_handler'
vmlinux.o: In function `rfkill_handler_exit':
rfkill-input.c:(.exit.text+0x194f): undefined reference to `input_unregister_handler'
make[1]: *** [vmlinux] Error 1

---
~Randy