Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] linux-staging tree created

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:33:29 -0400

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 07:14:32AM -0700, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:

> This is great. To let this be useful for wireless we'll need
> wireless-testing.git merged as we rely on it for the latest and
> greatest. Is this a possibility?

> We have a few drivers which are not yet ready for
> wireless-testing.git. Airgo is one.
> 
> Anyway, good stuff. Let me know what you think about letting this work
> for wireless too.

I don't think directly pulling wireless-testing is a good idea of
-staging for process-related reasons.  However I think we can arrange
to send something for the new tree.  at76, airgo, and mrv8k are all
decent candidates.

Greg, how does the -staging tree get managed?  Is it periodically
rebuilt (like -next)?  Or would I need to send you pull requests?

John
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]