Subject: linux-next: sparc64 build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:43:52 +1000

Hi Dave,

Yesterday's linux-next build (sparc64 allmodconfig) failed like this:

usr/include/asm/asi.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/asi.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/auxvec.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/auxvec.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/bpp.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/bpp.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/byteorder.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/byteorder.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/display7seg.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/display7seg.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/envctrl.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/envctrl.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/errno.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/errno.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/fbio.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/fbio.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/fcntl.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/fcntl.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/ioctl.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/ioctl.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/ioctls.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/ioctls.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/mman.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/mman.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/msgbuf.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/msgbuf.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/openpromio.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/openpromio.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/param.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/param.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/perfctr.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/perfctr.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/poll.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/poll.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/psrcompat.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/psrcompat.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/pstate.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/pstate.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/resource.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/resource.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/sembuf.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/sembuf.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/setup.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/setup.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/shmbuf.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/shmbuf.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/socket.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/socket.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/sockios.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/sockios.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/termbits.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/termbits.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/termios.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/termios.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/types.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/types.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/uctx.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/uctx.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/utrap.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/utrap.h' is not exported
usr/include/asm/watchdog.h:1: included file 'asm-sparc/watchdog.h' is not exported
make[3]: *** [usr/include/asm/.check] Error 1

See http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/32521/
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/