Subject: [PATCH -next] fujitsu-laptop: depends on INPUT

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:34:49 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

fujitsu-laptop uses input_* functions, so it should depend
on INPUT.

drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_fujitsu_add':
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xaaec7): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xaaf39): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab025): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_fujitsu_notify':
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab0d8): undefined reference to `input_event'
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab0e5): undefined reference to `input_event'
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab0f5): undefined reference to `input_event'
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab102): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_fujitsu_hotkey_notify':
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab261): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o:fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab26e): more undefined references to `input_event' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_fujitsu_hotkey_add':
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab49c): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab51a): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
fujitsu-laptop.c:(.text+0xab5e4): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
make[1]: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/misc/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20080623.orig/drivers/misc/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20080623/drivers/misc/Kconfig
@@ -179,6 +179,7 @@ config FUJITSU_LAPTOP
         tristate "Fujitsu Laptop Extras"
         depends on X86
         depends on ACPI
+        depends on INPUT
         depends on BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE
         ---help---
 	  This is a driver for laptops built by Fujitsu:

---
~Randy
Linux Plumbers Conference, 17-19 September 2008, Portland, Oregon USA
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/