Subject: Re: [PATCH] m68knommu: ColdFire add support for kernel preemption

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:53:26 +1000

Hi Greg,

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:51:02 -0700 Andrew Morton <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:32:53 +1000 Greg Ungerer <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > Here is a git tree for the collection of patches for the m68knommu
> > architecture that I intend for the 2.6.27 merge window.
> > 
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gerg/m68knommu.git for-linus

Added today (slipped it in at the end).

> > I have created a general uclinux changes git tree as well,
> > 
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gerg/uclinux.git for-linus

This tree currently has no for-linus branch.  You should create one (even
if it just a subset of Linus' tree).  I've added it using its master
branch for now, please let me know when it is fixed.

Also, these branches would normally be called for-next.  Most people keep
for-linus for bug fixes for the current release.  If you decide to change
the branch name, just let me know.

Repeat of the rules for linux-next: anything included must have been
posted somewhere appropriate, reviewed and unit tested (i.e. your tree
should build for you).

> Great, thanks.  But can we get them into linux-next please?  I'll pick
> them up via that route.

Done.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/