Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sched tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:42:06 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sched tree got a conflict in
kernel/sched.c between commit 040ec23d07f95285e9777a85cda29cb339a3065b
("sched: sched_clock() lockdep fix") from the  tree and commit
76a2a6ee8a0660a29127f05989ac59ae1ce865fa ("sched: sched_clock_cpu() based
cpu_clock()") from the sched tree.

The former updated some code that the latter removed.  I used the version
from the sched tree.

There was also a conflict in kernel/sched_rt.c between commit
363ab6f1424cdea63e5d182312d60e19077b892a ("core: use performance variant
for_each_cpu_mask_nr") from the cpus4096 tree and commit
eff6549b957d15d1ad168d90b8c1eb643b9c163f ("sched: rt: move some code
around") from the sched tree.

Again I took the version from the sched tree except for the
for_each_cpu_mask -> for_each_cpu_mask_nr transformation.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/