Subject: linux-next: generic-ipi tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:38:06 +1000

Hi Ingo, Jens,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) failed like this:

arch/x86/mm/init_64.c: In function 'set_pte_vaddr':
arch/x86/mm/init_64.c:153: error: 'pud_page' undeclared (first use in this function)
arch/x86/mm/init_64.c: At top level:
arch/x86/mm/init_64.c:188: error: redefinition of 'set_pte_vaddr'
arch/x86/mm/init_64.c:148: error: previous definition of 'set_pte_vaddr' was here

Caused by commit f2ff8984179fe447fc991c34718652e3079e6236 ("x86, 64-bit:
split set_pte_vaddr()") in combination with commit
c7f5cf4f8d53cbf0cf787c95221b34cd91794e4d ("manual merge of
generic-ipi-mergefixups").

I reverted the former commit which makes it build, but is probably not
correct.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/