Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the arm tree

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:30:37 +0100

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 02:33:54PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Russell,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the arm tree got a conflict in
> drivers/usb/gadget/ether.c between commit
> 41df25fad30d0e88ddc042358556f19a72d70054 ("usb ethernet gadget: use
> composite gadget framework") from the usb tree and commit
> 7a8576204333d133d58cbcc59dacf49a5546e3e4 ("[ARM] 5120/1: pxa: correct
> platform driver names for PXA25x and PXA27x UDC drivers") from the arm
> tree.
> 
> I am not actually sure what to do with this.  To make it build, I have
> just take the usb tree's version, but there is probably more to it than
> that.

Neither am I, especially as last night I announced that everything below
a certain commit in my tree is now frozen for the merge window (which
includes this one.)

I guess whoever merges first will have the easier time.

-- 
Russell King
 Linux kernel    2.6 ARM Linux   - http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/
 maintainer of: