Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the cpus4096 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:47:32 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the cpus4096 tree got a conflict in
net/iucv/iucv.c between commit 8691e5a8f691cc2a4fda0651e8d307aaba0e7d68
("smp_call_function: get rid of the unused nonatomic/retry argument")
from Linus' tree and commit 0e12f848b337fc034ceb3c0d03d75f8de1b8cc96
("net: use performance variant for_each_cpu_mask_nr") from the cpus4096
tree.

This conflict (see below) used to be against generic-ipi tree, but that
has now been merged into Linus' tree.  Simple fixup.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

diff --cc net/iucv/iucv.c
index cc34ac7,8de5110..0000000
--- a/net/iucv/iucv.c
+++ b/net/iucv/iucv.c
@@@ -497,8 -497,8 +497,13 @@@ static void iucv_setmask_up(void
        /* Disable all cpu but the first in cpu_irq_cpumask. */
        cpumask = iucv_irq_cpumask;
        cpu_clear(first_cpu(iucv_irq_cpumask), cpumask);
++<<<<<<< HEAD:net/iucv/iucv.c
 +      for_each_cpu_mask(cpu, cpumask)
 +              smp_call_function_single(cpu, iucv_block_cpu, NULL, 1);
++=======
+       for_each_cpu_mask_nr(cpu, cpumask)
+               smp_call_function_single(cpu, iucv_block_cpu, NULL, 0, 1);
++>>>>>>> cpus4096/auto-cpus4096-next:net/iucv/iucv.c
  }
  
  /**