Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rr tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:15:45 +1000

Hi Rusty,

Today's linux-next merge of the rr tree got conflicts in
drivers/net/tun.c and include/linux/if_tun.h between commits
07240fd0902c872f044f523893364a1a24c9f278 ("tun: Interface to query
tun/tap features"), 5228ddc98fa49b3cedab4024e269d62410a0d806 ("tun:
TUNSETFEATURES to set gso features") and
f271b2cc78f09c93ccd00a2056d3237134bf994c ("tun: Fix/rewrite packet
filtering logic") from the net tree and commit
10c9db38e381599da1491d7d5e71f13573d39144 ("misc:tun-gso-csum-features")
from the rr tree.

These are essentially the same changes in both trees (but with some
additions in the net tree.  I fixed it up as best I could.  It is
probably worth a look once the tree is published.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/