Subject: Re: [xfs-masters] Re: linux-next: Tree for June 24 (XFS x2)

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:28:35 +1000

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:26:10 +1000 Timothy Shimmin <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 03:23:17PM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> >> The tree is still messed up.  This original [XFS] commit is still there,
> >> but also a revert of it.  but no patch with the actual changes again (?)
> >>
> >> Also my patch to switch to the generic xattr code is attributed to
> >> Lachlan and appears twice in the commit list.  I think this whole git
> >> tree needs to be regenerated.
> > 
> > Could this please get fixed before the 2.6.27 pull?  The xfs.git tree
> > now has Linus' latest changes pulled but this still doesn't look
> > fixed up.
> 
> Yep, I believe Lachlan is planning to regenerate the xfs git tree before
> the pull request.

When that happens, could you please make sure that the linux-next tree is
updated as well ... I have had a couple of trees where what was merged to
Linus did not match what is in linux-next - and that causes me no end of
pain when I have to merge the two ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/