Subject: Re: Labeled Networking tree for linux-next

From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:19:39 -0400

On Wednesday 23 July 2008 2:16:27 pm James Morris wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Paul Moore wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've created a new labeled networking tree to feed bits into
> > linux-next which should replace the lblnet-2.6_testing tree which
> > is currently used.  The new tree (currently empty) can be found
> > here:
> >
> >  * git://git.infradead.org/users/pcmoore/lblnet-2.6_next
>
> Is this stuff likely to affect more of net/ or security/ ?   I think
> it should go in via either the networking or security-testing trees.

Yes, the labeled networking stuff usually affects both net/ and 
security/.  I really don't care how it gets into linux-next as long as 
it gets in at some point.  I sent the mail because the 
lblnet-2.6_testing tree (currently empty, but not for much longer) is 
currently being pulled into linux-next (I think it started in the 
initial push to move -mm into linux-next).

If we don't decide to drop the labeled networking git tree from 
linux-next can we at least shift from using the lblnet-2.6_testing to 
the lblnet-2.6_next tree?

-- 
paul moore
linux @ hp