Subject: Re: [PATCH] add iommu_num_pages helper function

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:02:33 +0200

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 06:58:08PM +0900, FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:50:27 +0200
> Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > do you want to work on that or should I try to do this and send it to
> > you for review?
> 
> I've already sent a patch that fixes the breakages in such way:
> 
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=121730644704448&w=2

Yes I have seen this patch. I meant the patches that introduce something
like IOMMU_PAGE_SIZE for all architectures so that we can make this
function generic and move it back to lib/.

Joerg

-- 
           |           AMD Saxony Limited Liability Company & Co. KG
 Operating |         Wilschdorfer Landstr. 101, 01109 Dresden, Germany
 System    |                  Register Court Dresden: HRA 4896
 Research  |              General Partner authorized to represent:
 Center    |             AMD Saxony LLC (Wilmington, Delaware, US)
           | General Manager of AMD Saxony LLC: Dr. Hans-R. Deppe, Thomas McCoy