Subject: Re: [PATCH] add iommu_num_pages helper function

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:52:44 +0200

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:16:05PM +0900, FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:18:05 +0200
> Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > 
> > Ok, after setting up cross compile environments for sparc64 and
> > powerpc64 I wrote a patch which adds the io_page_size argument to the
> > iommu_num pages function and moves the function back to
> > lib/iommu-helper.c.
> 
> You need ia64, parisc, and alpha too. :) 

Ok, I looked into the different IOMMU drivers for pa-risc and ia64. The
changes needed there are non-trival and I can't test them on real
hardware (I only have an pa-risc 1.1). So I think I skip these 2
architectures for now. They can be changed by somebody who has the
hardware :)
(Alpha instead was trival. I changed this driver)

Joerg

-- 
           |           AMD Saxony Limited Liability Company & Co. KG
 Operating |         Wilschdorfer Landstr. 101, 01109 Dresden, Germany
 System    |                  Register Court Dresden: HRA 4896
 Research  |              General Partner authorized to represent:
 Center    |             AMD Saxony LLC (Wilmington, Delaware, US)
           | General Manager of AMD Saxony LLC: Dr. Hans-R. Deppe, Thomas McCoy