Subject: [PATCH] add dependency of CONFIG_SGI_XP upon CONFIG_NET

From: Dean Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:19:08 -0500

Add a dependency of CONFIG_SGI_XP upon CONFIG_NET to Kconfig.

Signed-off-by: Dean Nelson <[email-masked]>

---

 drivers/misc/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

Index: linux/drivers/misc/Kconfig
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/misc/Kconfig	2008-08-01 09:16:53.000000000 -0500
+++ linux/drivers/misc/Kconfig	2008-08-01 14:02:59.000000000 -0500
@@ -426,6 +426,7 @@ config ENCLOSURE_SERVICES
 
 config SGI_XP
 	tristate "Support communication between SGI SSIs"
+	depends on NET
 	depends on IA64_GENERIC || IA64_SGI_SN2 || IA64_SGI_UV || (X86_64 && SMP)
 	select IA64_UNCACHED_ALLOCATOR if IA64_GENERIC || IA64_SGI_SN2
 	select GENERIC_ALLOCATOR if IA64_GENERIC || IA64_SGI_SN2