Subject: linux-next: mfd tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 00:08:56 +1000

Hi Samuel,

Today's linux-next build (sparc allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:167: error: implicit declaration of function `get_irq_data'
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:177: error: implicit declaration of function `generic_handle_irq'
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:182: error: implicit declaration of function `get_irq_chip_data'
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:224: error: implicit declaration of function `set_irq_chip'
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:225: error: implicit declaration of function `set_irq_chip_data'
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:226: error: implicit declaration of function `set_irq_handler'
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:226: error: `handle_level_irq' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:226: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:226: error: for each function it appears in.)
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:232: error: implicit declaration of function `set_irq_type'
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:233: error: implicit declaration of function `set_irq_data'
drivers/mfd/t7l66xb.c:234: error: implicit declaration of function `set_irq_chained_handler'

This has actually been happening since Aug 1.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/