Subject: [PATCH -next] Panasonic ACPI depends on INPUT

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:29:38 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Panasonic ACPI driver needs to depend on INPUT.
Otherwise it has build errors when CONFIG_INPUT=n:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_pcc_hotkey_remove':
pcc_acpi.c:(.text+0x25ded): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
pcc_acpi.c:(.text+0x25e03): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_pcc_hotkey_notify':
pcc_acpi.c:(.text+0x260d5): undefined reference to `input_event'
pcc_acpi.c:(.text+0x260e2): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `acpi_pcc_hotkey_add':
pcc_acpi.c:(.text+0x26267): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
pcc_acpi.c:(.text+0x26348): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
pcc_acpi.c:(.text+0x26405): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
pcc_acpi.c:(.text+0x26423): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
make[1]: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/acpi/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20080806.orig/drivers/acpi/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20080806/drivers/acpi/Kconfig
@@ -259,7 +259,7 @@ config ACPI_ASUS
 
 config ACPI_PANASONIC
 	tristate "Panasonic Laptop Extras"
-	depends on X86
+	depends on X86 && INPUT
 	select BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE
 	---help---
 	  This driver adds support for access to certain system settings