Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the fastboot tree

From: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:50:06 +0200

* Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Ingo,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the fastboot tree got a trivial conflict 
> in include/linux/init.h between commit 
> 95fc5687f58152d62904e7dea36dca3a52514160 ("Dave Hansen 
> <[email-masked]>") from the driver-core tree and commit 

[ sidenote: interesting commit name ;-) ]

> a06e1c2b448b317bc141934879cbbbed8319b4d4 ("modules: extend 
> initcall_debug functionality to the module loader") from the fastboot 
> tree.
> 
> Just overlapping additions.  I fixed it up and will carry the fix.

thanks.

> [I have been asked to try adding the merge result diff, so just as a 
> test I have included it below.]

that's a very good idea!

[ The inlining seems a bit weird though - Mutt didnt show it in its
  default form, it only showed up when i did a reply to the mail. 
  Strange. I use mutt-1.5.18-2.fc8. ]

	Ingo