Subject: Re: linux-next: parisc tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 03:32:42 +1000

Hi Kyle,

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:33:19 -0400 Kyle McMartin <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:58:20AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > Hi Kyle,
> > 
> > A parisc defconfig build of linux-next (next-20080827) fails like this:
> > 
> > sound/parisc/harmony.c:872: error: 'reutrn' undeclared (first use in this function)
> 
> You're looking the wrong way... we didn't touch this code...

Indeed.

Hi Takashi,

The above was introduced by commit
59112f679b3ace91b5b74b965c4f918c5aa095fe ("ALSA: Kill snd_assert() in
other places") in the sound tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/