Subject: Re: linux-next: block tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 18:50:48 +1000

Hi Jens, Andrew,

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:07:24 +0200 Jens Axboe <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Sep 03 2008, Andrew Morton wrote:
> > 
> > I get a nasty git reject around disk_seqf_next() from -next-20080902
> > and have yet to find a fix which doesn't oops all over the place. 
> > 
> > Am presently discommoded.  Please let this be fixed in -next-20080903 :(
> 
> I've updated for-2.6.28 (and thus for-next and for-akpm), we also had a
> couple of merge errors that resulted in bad bisect compiles. So I think
> it should be ok now.

OK, I have reverted the previous merge of the block tree and merged the
new one (makes the linux-next tree look a little strange today, but
hopefully helps Andrew out).

I haven't released this yet (it will be -20080903 obviously) as I am
still build testing ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/