Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for September 3

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:48:01 +1000

Hi Andrew,

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 00:15:58 -0700 Andrew Morton <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I cannot find any of these patches on a mailing list.

Hmmm ...

> I cannot revert tty-kref-get-current-tty and I can't immediately spot
> the bug in it.

Yeah, it is a bit involved and caught up.

> I could revert the whole tty tree, but I'd prefer that you do it,
> please.  I've been trying for two days to get a -mm out, but I'm
> building on a foundation of straw :(

OK, I have done that for today ...  this is an actual revert (as I don't
have time this evening to go back and remerge everything after the ttydev
tree) so there is a bisect hole between when the tree gets merged and
when it gets reverted (not actually very large, but I though it was worth
mentioning).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/