Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for September 19 (media/dib7000p)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:48:08 -0700

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:38:20 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since next-20080918:

drivers/media/dvb/built-in.o: In function `dib7000p_set_gpio':
(.text+0x25803): multiple definition of `dib7000p_set_gpio'
drivers/media/video/built-in.o:(.text+0x7b2ec): first defined here
drivers/media/dvb/built-in.o: In function `dib7000p_i2c_enumeration':
(.text+0x257f4): multiple definition of `dib7000p_i2c_enumeration'
drivers/media/video/built-in.o:(.text+0x7b389): first defined here
drivers/media/dvb/built-in.o: In function `dib7000p_set_wbd_ref':
(.text+0x25812): multiple definition of `dib7000p_set_wbd_ref'
drivers/media/video/built-in.o:(.text+0x7b6a4): first defined here
make[3]: *** [drivers/media/built-in.o] Error 1

.config attached.

---
~Randy