Subject: linux-next: usb tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:08:02 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/media/radio/radio-mr800.c: In function 'vidioc_s_frequency':
drivers/media/radio/radio-mr800.c:362: error: implicit declaration of function 'warn'
drivers/media/radio/radio-mr800.c: In function 'usb_amradio_suspend':
drivers/media/radio/radio-mr800.c:508: error: implicit declaration of function 'info'

Direct cause is commits 9ade02815223bc15481f64dc9bef0ba7493d9fdc ("USB:
remove info() macro from usb.h") and
fb2d8e064998cfc6fdc3f8e2d30382e4f8dfd40a ("USB: remove warn() macro from
usb.h") which I have reverted.

Commit 2aa72f3b63e4b524e9e4b1438f6c0d50a214d836 ("4L/DVB (9101):
radio-mr800: Add driver for AverMedia MR 800 USB FM radio devices") in
Linus' tree added new references to warn() and info().

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/