Subject: linux-next: origin tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:35:31 +1100

Hi Linus,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/rtc/rtc-m48t35.c: In function 'm48t35_read_time':
drivers/rtc/rtc-m48t35.c:59: error: implicit declaration of function 'readb'
drivers/rtc/rtc-m48t35.c:60: error: implicit declaration of function 'writeb'
drivers/rtc/rtc-m48t35.c: In function 'm48t35_probe':
drivers/rtc/rtc-m48t35.c:168: error: implicit declaration of function 'ioremap'
drivers/rtc/rtc-m48t35.c:168: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/rtc/rtc-m48t35.c:188: error: implicit declaration of function 'iounmap'

Caused by commit d1dbd82e2ff02181a7102088a9fe83e17ddbcb47 ("RTC: M48T35:
new RTC driver") which also presumably should depend on some architecture
or feature.

I have reverted it for now.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/