Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the md tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:13:00 +1100

Hi Neil,

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:07:57 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:52:38 +1100 Neil Brown <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > I pushed out a new for-next just a couple of hours before I got this
> > email which resolves that, so the conflict should disappear in your
> > next merge.
> 
> Thanks for that. Unfortunately, neil.brown.name was unresolvable this
> morning so it will have to wait for tomorrow.

Actually I just managed to fetch it now, so it will make today's tree (if
I finish it :-().

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/