Subject: Re: linux-next: usb tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:26:10 +1100

Hi Dmitry,

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:36:13 +0400 Dmitry Baryshkov <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> After few tries I can come with pretty simple but pretty strange solution:
> 
> >From 1c6dd41e074c5f526fc29b00a2bf265497d2819d Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Dmitry Baryshkov <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:30:15 +0400
> Subject: [PATCH] USB: unbreak recursive dependancy
> 
> After addition of TMIO usb driver Kconfig sees the recursive dependency
> Break it by rephrasing ARCH_PNX4008 OHCI deps.

I will add this to today's linux-next, thanks.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/