Subject: linux-next: mtd tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:35:18 +1100

Hi David,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/mtd/nand/gpio.c: In function 'gpio_nand_writebuf':
drivers/mtd/nand/gpio.c:90: error: implicit declaration of function 'writesb'
drivers/mtd/nand/gpio.c: In function 'gpio_nand_readbuf':
drivers/mtd/nand/gpio.c:97: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsb'
drivers/mtd/nand/gpio.c: In function 'gpio_nand_writebuf16':
drivers/mtd/nand/gpio.c:123: error: implicit declaration of function 'writesw'
drivers/mtd/nand/gpio.c: In function 'gpio_nand_readbuf16':
drivers/mtd/nand/gpio.c:138: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsw'

Caused by commit aaf7ea20000436df3cbb397ccb734ad1e2e5164d ("[MTD] [NAND]
GPIO NAND flash driver").  I assume this needs to depend on some
architecture/platform so I reverted it for now.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/