Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 21

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:14:21 +1100

Hi Josh,

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:07:35 -0400 Josh Boyer <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 07:51:09PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> >I have also applied the following patches for known problems:
> >
> >	sparc: qlogicpti fallout from sbus removal
> >	ibm_newemac: Fix new MAL feature handling
> 
> Did you?  I put that in my next branch, which Ben pulled into his powerpc
> tree, so it shouldn't have needed applying separately.

It got into Ben's tree way after I started building linux-next for
today.  Tomorrow I will indeed not need it any more, thanks.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/