Subject: Re: Current suspend issues on Lenovo X200 (w/ Intel graphics)

From: "Rafael J. Wysocki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:26:39 +0200

On Friday, 24 of October 2008, Andres Freund wrote:
> On Friday 24 October 2008 15:01:31 Nico -telmich- Schottelius wrote:
> > > > Chipset Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset found
> > > This is going to be interesting. :-)
> > > Nico, if the system is 64-bit, I'd recommend trying .28-rc1.
> > Yes, I'm on amd64;
> > As seen on my other post: xorg does not run on .28-rc1
> The kernel has a fix for memory management for GM45 cards since 2.6.28-rc1 
> which require a newer driver, so trying this may be benifical (patch in reply 
> to your first post).

Nico, Mikael, if the Andres' patch doesn't help, please add the output of
lspci -vv from Lenovo X200 and a boot log into
http://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=11220 .

Also, if you are able to get a debugging info from the box right before the
failure, it may help a lot.

Thanks,
Rafael