Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 24 (usbip)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:18:40 -0700

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:19:32 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

build-r5216.out:/local/linsrc/linux-next-20081024/drivers/usb/misc/vstusb.c:623:
 warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t'

build-r5216.out:ERROR: "kernel_sendmsg" [drivers/staging/usbip/vhci-hcd.ko] unde
fined!
build-r5216.out:ERROR: "sock_release" [drivers/staging/usbip/vhci-hcd.ko] undefi
ned!
build-r5216.out:ERROR: "kernel_sock_shutdown" [drivers/staging/usbip/vhci-hcd.ko
] undefined!
build-r5216.out:ERROR: "kernel_sendmsg" [drivers/staging/usbip/usbip_common_mod.
ko] undefined!
build-r5216.out:ERROR: "kernel_recvmsg" [drivers/staging/usbip/usbip_common_mod.
ko] undefined!
build-r5216.out:ERROR: "kernel_sendmsg" [drivers/staging/usbip/usbip.ko] undefin
ed!
build-r5216.out:ERROR: "sock_release" [drivers/staging/usbip/usbip.ko] undefined
!
build-r5216.out:ERROR: "kernel_sock_shutdown" [drivers/staging/usbip/usbip.ko] u
ndefined!

config attached.

---
~Randy