Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 24 (ieee80211)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:21:12 -0700

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:19:32 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

build-r5224.out:rt2x00dev.c:(.text+0x81493): undefined reference to `ieee80211_u
nregister_hw'
build-r5224.out:rt2x00dev.c:(.text+0x81773): undefined reference to `ieee80211_i
terate_active_interfaces'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x818ea): undefined reference to `ieee80211_iterate_activ
e_interfaces_atomic'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x819a7): undefined reference to `ieee80211_stop_queues'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x81b02): undefined reference to `ieee80211_wake_queues'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x81c67): undefined reference to `ieee80211_tx_status_irq
safe'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x81ccf): undefined reference to `ieee80211_wake_queue'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x81ff5): undefined reference to `ieee80211_register_hw'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x82087): undefined reference to `ieee80211_get_hdrlen_fr
om_skb'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x8226c): undefined reference to `ieee80211_rx_irqsafe'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x826cd): undefined reference to `ieee80211_ctstoself_get
'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x826db): undefined reference to `ieee80211_rts_get'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x8274d): undefined reference to `ieee80211_stop_queue'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x8275d): undefined reference to `ieee80211_stop_queue'
build-r5224.out:rt2x00queue.c:(.text+0x8371c): undefined reference to `ieee80211
_get_hdrlen_from_skb'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x83ede): undefined reference to `ieee80211_beacon_get'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x83fe3): undefined reference to `ieee80211_get_hdrlen_fr
om_skb'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x84196): undefined reference to `ieee80211_get_hdrlen_fr
om_skb'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x8493c): undefined reference to `ieee80211_free_hw'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x84ae9): undefined reference to `ieee80211_alloc_hw'
build-r5224.out:(.text+0x84bdc): undefined reference to `ieee80211_free_hw'
build-r5224.out:make[1]: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

config attached.

---
~Randy