Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the cpu_alloc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:58:31 +1100

Hi Christoph,

Today's linux-next merge of the cpu_alloc tree got a conflict in
kernel/lockdep.c between commit d3794979a8a80c222ce9d016a6dfc4bed36965d0
("Zero based percpu: infrastructure to rebase the per cpu area to zero")
from the tip-core tree and commit
67cc04164a030c715717fd70dc935a5298c4034b ("cpualloc: percpu: rename
variables PERCPU_ENOUGH_ROOM -> PERCPU_AREA_SIZE") from the cpu_alloc
tree.

Overlapping changes.  I have fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

diff --cc kernel/lockdep.c
index e0352c9,a91b26b..0000000
--- a/kernel/lockdep.c
+++ b/kernel/lockdep.c
@@@ -642,8 -638,8 +642,8 @@@ static int static_obj(void *obj
  	 * percpu var?
  	 */
  	for_each_possible_cpu(i) {
 -		start = (unsigned long) &__per_cpu_start + per_cpu_offset(i);
 -		end   = (unsigned long) &__per_cpu_start + PERCPU_AREA_SIZE
 +		start = (unsigned long) __per_cpu_start + per_cpu_offset(i);
- 		end   = (unsigned long) __per_cpu_start + PERCPU_ENOUGH_ROOM
++		end   = (unsigned long) __per_cpu_start + PERCPU_AREA_SIZE
  					+ per_cpu_offset(i);
  
  		if ((addr >= start) && (addr < end))