Subject: Re: [PATCHSET 00/18] open-osd: OSD Initiator library for Linux

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 00:04:12 +1100

Hi Boaz,

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:52:21 +0200 Boaz Harrosh <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> This has proven itself already. I found some warnings on some ARCHs
> concerning printk of u64 types. I have made a sweep and fixed all these
> places and others.

Good.  That's partly what -next is for (to find the arch dependent
problems).

> If you could keep it for the next round it could be grate. So I can make
> sure I got rid of all the warnings.

Normally trees stay in linux-next until they are no longer needed
(usually at least until they have been integrated into Linus' tree) and I
automatically refetch the trees each day.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/