Subject: [PATCH linux-next] : Tree for November 12 (libcrc32c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:01:05 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

libcrc32c uses CRYPTO interfaces so it should depend on CRYPTO.

crypto/built-in.o: In function `crc32c_mod_init':
crc32c.c:(.init.text+0xc): undefined reference to `crypto_register_shash'
crypto/built-in.o: In function `crc32c_mod_fini':
crc32c.c:(.exit.text+0xc): undefined reference to `crypto_unregister_shash'
lib/built-in.o: In function `crc32c':
(.text+0xfcf9): undefined reference to `crypto_shash_update'
lib/built-in.o: In function `libcrc32c_mod_init':
libcrc32c.c:(.init.text+0x666): undefined reference to `crypto_alloc_shash'
lib/built-in.o: In function `libcrc32c_mod_fini':
libcrc32c.c:(.exit.text+0xc): undefined reference to `crypto_free_tfm'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 lib/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20081112.orig/lib/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20081112/lib/Kconfig
@@ -64,6 +64,7 @@ config CRC7
 
 config LIBCRC32C
 	tristate "CRC32c (Castagnoli, et al) Cyclic Redundancy-Check"
+	depends on CRYPTO
 	select CRYPTO_CRC32C
 	help
 	  This option is provided for the case where no in-kernel-tree