Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for November 14 (staging/agnx/)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:15:17 -0800

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:40:21 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20081113:
> New tree:
> 	staging

drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:327: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid_len'
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:328: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid'
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:328: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid_len'
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:329: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid'
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:329: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid_len'
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:330: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid_len'
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:331: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid_len'
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:331: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid_len'
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:331: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid'
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:331: error: 'struct ieee80211_if_conf' has no member named 'ssid

config attached.

---
~Randy