Subject: linux-next: parisc build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:13:42 +1100

Hi Kyle,

Today's linux-next build (parisc allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from drivers/serial/mux.c:38:
include/linux/serial_core.h: In function 'uart_handle_sysrq_char':
include/linux/serial_core.h:450: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
include/linux/serial_core.h:451: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
include/linux/serial_core.h:451: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
include/linux/serial_core.h:453: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
include/linux/serial_core.h:456: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
include/linux/serial_core.h:473: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
include/linux/serial_core.h:474: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'
include/linux/serial_core.h:477: error: 'struct uart_port' has no member named 'sysrq'

This is happening in mainline as well. In fact, this has been happening
back as far as I have results (Aug 27).  The sysrq element of struct
uart_port is dependent on CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE_CONSOLE while the references
failing above are dependent on SUPPORT_SYSRQ which is defined if
CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ is defined in mux.c.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/