Subject: Re: linux-next: net tree build failure

From: Sam Ravnborg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:00:28 +0100

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 04:38:44PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:23:39 -0800 (PST) David Miller <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Probably it didn't build for some obscure reason a long time
> > ago.  I'll try to get it turned back on, but better is to
> > bring it in via drivers/Kconfig don't you think? :-)
> 
> Only if you test build all the other architectures that currently don't
> include it. :-)

Stephen, could I ask you to try to do so?
You have the infrastructure to do it.

I would love to see any simplification of the nightmare
of Kconfig files we have.

I have only: arm, x86, sparc sparc64, alpha here so that
does not give any decent enough coverage.

And my current Linux box is a Pentium 850 MHz so it would take
forever...

	Sam