Subject: linux-next: xfs tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:16:12 +1100

Hi David,

The build of next-20081203 (sh titan_defconfig, powerpc ppc6xx_defconfig,
mips defconfig, m68k defconfig and others) failed like this:

In file included from fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_file.c:40:
fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.h:50: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'compat_time_t'
fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.h:79: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'compat_uptr_t'
fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.h:94: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'compat_uptr_t'
fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.h:131: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'compat_uptr_t'
fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.h:142: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'compat_uptr_t'
fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.h:152: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'compat_uptr_t'
fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.h:161: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'compat_uptr_t'

a and few other errors depending on which arch and config.

I have dropped the xfs tree for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/